For the medical check-up arranged by KOICA, here is the notice for the schedule.
Date : On Wednesday, October 6th , 2021
Time : 10:00 AM ~ 1:00 PM
KOICA will arrange a bus to SSU and it will go to the SOONCHUNHYANG UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL.
1. Do take a light dinner the day before the check-up. (Ex. Soup, Gruel, etc.,)
2. Do not eat or drink after 3 AM the day of medical check.
3. Do not drink alcohol or smoke cigarettes for at least 24 hours prior to appointment since alcohol may affect some test.
4. Try not to take anticoagulants such as Coumadin or aspirin 1 week prior to the check-up
5. If you are taking medicine for hypertension or diabetes, you can keep taking it with per doctor’s prescription.
6. For female, if you are menstruating, you should notify it to us and rearrange gynecology tests on another day. (Including Pap smear, pelvic examination).
7. Do not forget to bring stool sample in a bottle (1/3 filled), health-related questionnaire (completed).
8. Do fill out the dental health screening program and bring it on the day of the check-up.
9. Fill out the COVID-19 questionnaire and submit it. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18mig_B9xxV7jHwCEnW1Cwg_VS9j4dqjjEJuLU4Uo7Bo/edit
10. After the check-up, fill out a ‘satisfaction survey’. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1oPwiDteuvhwwGk__elvWPbNp_By_7g678PXAiwxZrfc/edit
- You have attachments that you have to bring
1. Questionnaire for medical history 6pages
2. Stool bottle
You will receive the questionnaire for medical history, and the stool bottle in September 16th after the lecture.